Our designers have developed a range of essential clothes for baby, maternity and yoga requirements for which we have stocked the fabrics, trims and accessories and made the patterns for all sizes.
We stock very soft, high count, plush Interlock fabric which has a lot of give and is perfectly suitable for the baby’s soft skin. We also stock Brushed Fleece and Knitted Terry suitable for hoodies, bathrobes, towels, blankets etc. for babies.
We have a range of colors that we stock at all times and in addition to this, we also stock seasonal colors which may be available from time to time. Please check with us on our current stock situation.
We offer these garments to our customers who are either launching a new brand, or just testing the waters with Organic Cotton, without investing in the huge production costs and timeframes early on.
In order to cater to the above customers, we also offer Private Label, screen and all-over printing and embroidery services based on their own brand, designs and requirements.
Private label service
- We request our customers to provide us with Artwork of their brand, we provide the wash care instructions of our fabric and then they design their label. Once their artwork is ready, the customer can email it to us and we develop the labels for them based on the artwork. Before proceeding with the label production, we get an approval from the customer by emailing them a picture of the prototype.
- We offer both stitched label/tags or “tag less” labels or heat transfers.
- You may also choose to Print or embroider the garments by paying a set-up and per print/embroidery charges. Lead time does increase in this option, but it is well worth it.
- We will also pack the garments as per your request. For this, we will need the actual sample from your side, and depending on the resources available locally, we can source the packaging material and pack the goods as per your specs. Please do note that if the packaging is too volumetric, then it may affect your shipping/courier costs.
- In case you would want us to print or embroider your artwork on the garment, we request you to email us the complete artwork for the print or embroidery in a pdf or jpeg file format.
The artwork must include the following
- - Size (Height and width)
- - Number of colors
- - Color – Pantone TPX shade number
- - Placement details on the garment
Private label service
- We work with Fedex to deliver your wholesale orders in time.
- Our shipping price can be requested
- Please check with your local customs website for information on import duty tariffs. India is a preffered exporter to most countries where we supply to so import duties are fairly competive.
- Since we work with Fedex for your deliveries, they are usually aware of the local import duties and tariffs. Therefore they usually call you before the goods are clearing customs to give you
Please find below our measurements – these are standard US sizes. Comfort fit.
Volume Price breaks
We offer Volume Price Breaks to our customers. The higher the quantity you buy, the better the
Our lead times are fairly short, since we already stock fabrics. For private label orders we require about 5-7 weeks for dispatch once the order is received. In case of prints or embroideries, please add another week or so.
Download catalogue pdf