Eco Friendly Apparel
At O&M, we strongly believe that integrating social and environmental issues with business will yield long term benefits to the company. Way before when eco-friendly fashion has been gathering momentum globally, we started this into practice and today we are one of the most trusted ethical and eco-friendly clothing manufacturers of India. We practice and source all kinds of eco-friendly fabrics to build organic sustainable clothing labels.
As an eco-friendly apparel manufacturer, our approach towards sourcing and manufacturing clothes maximizes the benefits to the industry and society at large, at the same time minimizes the impacts on the environment. Every product we produce is made with eco-friendly fabrics. We use organic cotton which is highly sustainable because as a young and environment-friendly company we want to contribute to keeping the earth clean and safe for our children and future generations.
Every step in the process of making a garment is eco-friendly. The dyeing process is done with a ‘Zero Liquid Discharge’ system and 99% of the water is retrieved by the Effluent Treatment Plant installed in our fabric dyeing unit and reused for dyeing again and remaining 1% of the water gets evaporated.
Email us for your enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org