Organic products are those products which do not contain any artificial substances in them; they are purely natural products. Organic manufacturers are determined to produce good quality natural products for their consumers for various purposes.
Organic products come in a huge variety, be it food or clothing, all of it can be organically produced and manufactured. A lot of people are making a move towards a more organic lifestyle nowadays, as organic products ensure a healthy lifestyle.
What do good organic manufacturers offer?
Here is what to look for:
- If you are finding organically produced clothes for your baby, organic manufacturers offer a whole range of organic material produced clothes for babies. You can easily buy clothes spun out of organically produced cotton. These baby clothes can be purchased from wholesale organic cotton clothes manufacturers as well at a lesser cost than from the market.
- Not only do organic manufacturers produce organic cotton baby clothes, but also some maternity clothes manufacturers produce organic clothing for expecting and new mothers. These clothes are very light in weight and contain no harmful substances or coloring.
- Organic manufacturers provide quality assurance to their customers, so you are guaranteed to have good quality organic clothes for your baby. Your baby can easily enjoy organic cotton baby clothes as there are several excellent organic clothing manufacturers who excel in producing these organic clothes for babies.
- The raw material (organic cotton) used in their products as well as their finished products are 100% natural and in keeping with the guidelines provided by the Control Union for yarn, fabric, dyeing, printing and garments. Not only do they produce baby clothing and maternity clothing out of cotton, but also use bamboo blended fabrics for some clothing styles. These fabrics are used for their anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. They are grown naturally and are effective in preventing any sort of chemical-induced allergies to the baby. The products manufactured are sturdy as well. They can be used to produce baby towels, sheets, bedding, bags and much more.
They not only ensure a great quality product, but the baby clothes so manufactured come in various designs and patterns as well. They are highly qualified and experienced craftsmen who do their job very professionally with the sole aim to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
It’s been a little more than a decade since Organic and More came into being. In the short span, the company has established itself firmly in the organic cotton clothing manufacturer industry. The company has been manufacturing organic clothes in accordance with global standards for years now and specializes in producing organic cotton baby clothing. GOTS certification awarded to Organic and More stands as testimony to this fact.
The need for a greener lifestyle along with the evident advantages of organic cotton has propelled the demand for the material. Being an experienced player, Organic and More has all the required ingredients to meet this demand. The company produces the following ranges of sustainable textiles:
100% organic cotton: This range includes certified organic cotton clothing products under the guidelines provided by the Control Union for dyeing, printing, fabric, yarn, and garmenting. Organic and More produces a wide variety of organic cotton baby clothes and adult apparel, bath towels, bags and bedding under this range.
Bamboo blended fabrics: Bamboo is a naturally hard plant and does not require the use of any chemical pesticides or insecticides during the growing process. It is naturally anti-allergen. This anti-fungal and anti-bacterial property is retained by bamboo fabrics even after being subjected to multiple washes. Bamboo blended fabrics are often used to make baby and adult apparel.
These products ensure that no person is exposed to the chemicals ordinarily used during manufacturing of clothes. Organic cotton clothing has become a major industry today and with Organic and More, you can ensure your products are well-received in the market. So outperform your competition and win over customers only with Organic and More.
Organic cotton baby clothing has long been preached to be the best clothing option for newborn babies and the promotion is starting to show results. Parents worldwide are starting to realize the importance of organic cotton in keeping their newborn healthy and happy. No parents want their infant to be exposed to hazardous chemicals and contract any skin infection. Organic cotton prevents any such possibility, along with providing additional comfort due to its softer texture.
The demand for organic cotton baby clothing has gone up and the industry has managed to keep up with the surge quite well. However, the benefits of organic cotton have neither made customers nor distributors think of incorporating modern fashion elements into the products. In other words, as long as organic cotton baby clothes shields a child from harmful bacteria, both the customers and distributors don’t mind a standard pattern in them.
However, incorporating fashion elements can add attraction to the clothes without compromising on quality. For instance, bright colored organic cotton baby clothing appeals to an infant and attracts other kids while providing all the advantages of organic cotton. Outdoing standard organic cotton clothing by adding appealing fashion elements increases both its demand and sales.
As a wholesaler or distributor, what one also needs to look at is the prevalent fashion of the time. Fashion trends vary from place to place, both nationally and internationally. Therefore, one needs to provide organic cotton clothing which appeals to the population at a particular location. The right combination of quality and style at a reasonable price is hard to come by until one heads over to Organic and More.
Organic and More is a GOTS certified company exporting 100% certified organic cotton fabrics, apparels, home textiles, and made-ups from India. The company develops samples for the customer, and engages in cutting and stitching of the products as per the customer’s requirements, adding value in terms of printing or embroidery on the garments and then packing it as per the specs provided by the customer. Organic and More, in other words, ensures its customers get top quality products with in-demand style embedded in them. So grow our business with organic cotton baby clothing that outdoes safety and comfort with the addition of style only with Organic and More.
Truth be told, it’s not been a long while since the use of organic cotton baby clothes came to the forefront. But given the numerous advantages it offers, the fact that it has caught up almost instantaneously across the world seems justified. The advantages organic cotton clothing holds extend to everyone, from newborn babies to even the farmers growing cotton organically. And those planning to invest in organic cotton products but sceptical about what the future holds for them – whether some new technology won’t show up and overshadow their brilliance – can rest assured of no such intervention in the near future, and there is no dearth of reasons to support this claim.
The first and foremost are its advantages to a newborn baby. The sensitive skin and developing immune system of an infant make it vulnerable to a number of bacteria and at such a tender age, even the tiniest of exposure can turn out to be a horrendous experience. Since organic cotton baby clothes is manufactured with naturally grown cotton with no use of chemical pesticides and fertilizers, an extra layer of protection is added to a baby. Even the manufacturing process is devoid of any chemical use, thus preventing any skin allergy or infection that may be caused due to industrial operations. On top of these health advantages is the superior comfort of natural cotton, which plays an important role in keeping an infant quiet and calm even after spending hours in a single garment.
Coming to farmers, cultivating organic cotton is just as beneficial for them as it is for newborn babies. Growing cotton organically requires far less water than the conventional methods. But that is nothing in comparison with the fact that the crops grown organically aren’t treated with insecticides, pesticides, and herbicides. These toxins are incredibly harmful for farmers since they all contain poison in different concentrations. And the adverse effects pass on even beyond farmers to the consumers and the entire wildlife eco-systems as well. The advantages of disengaging pesticide use from farming have, in addition to these health benefits, economic benefits for the farmers as well. With less water and no pesticides required, the cost of production comes down significantly, and the final harvest thus produced is both superior in quality and economical.
With all these factors speaking much in favour of organic cotton baby clothing, it is safe to say that the industry holds a bright future – and the numerous upcoming organic clothing companies are a proof of that. However, those looking to invest in the products need to trust only the most reputed organic cotton baby clothing companies or organic cotton fabric wholesaler. Organic and More, for instance, is an India-based organic cotton fabric supplier with years of experience and a bankable reputation. The company is GOTS certified and operates on high ethical and moral standards to ensure both its products and partnerships are high-quality. So invest in organic cotton baby clothes today only with Organic and More.
The textile industry has lately been caught up with meeting the increasing demand of organic cotton baby clothing. Given how vulnerable a baby’s immune system is at the age of infancy, organic clothing is undoubtedly the ideal choice for parents. But equal attention needs to be paid to the fabric as well – there is no dearth of reasons for why cotton clothing is the best for baby’s skin. Among many others, here are a few advantages cotton offers:
- Being soft, cotton clothes do not rub roughly against a baby’s skin.
- Cotton fabrics allow better aeration and keep the baby cool. The fabric absorbs and removes body’s moisture with ease.
- Cotton fabrics are easy to wash and dry.
- Cotton fabrics release grime and dirt easily, so they are easier to clean than other fabrics. There is no need to resort to the use of chemicals and harsh soaps to get rid of the stains and the dirt collected on cotton clothes. A mild baby detergent is sufficient along with some warm water.
- Unlike synthetic material, organic cotton baby clothes can be washed in warm water. Cotton can endure a higher temperature without any effect on its quality. Therefore, organic cotton fabric can be sterilized with every wash.
- Cotton is both durable and easy to use.
As may be clear by now, no fabric ensures proper care of an infant as much as cotton. However, parents need to trust only the most reputed kids clothing manufacturers to rest assured their baby’s health is prioritized over profits. With years of experience at manufacturing comfortable, stylish and organic cotton baby clothes, the brand holds a commendable position in the industry. The expertise and efficiency it operates with has been approved by many customers till date. So take charge of your baby’s health with organic cotton clothes by Organic and More.