Our world is slowly falling prey to environment risky toxin and hazardous substances. With the increase in synthetic manufacturing, the eco-balance is getting seriously disrupted. That is the exact reason why wholesale manufacturers are converting to fair trade ethical garment manufacturing and supply. There are many important points to ponder on when we think about what synthetic consumerism is doing to our environment.
Increased levels of CO2 and high emissions of greenhouses gasses come as a result of synthetic manufacturing. The GOTS certification put forward ethical manufacturing as core conduct of a factory. Considering the misconducts and unhealthy practices in garment factories, it has become imperative to embrace the ethical and socially responsible garment manufacturing.
Important reasons to care about ethical garment manufacturing:
- Hygienic: when we incorporate hygienic practices in our lives, it gets less prone to difficulties and harsh consequences. It is important to focus on health and hygiene of the employees working in a garment factory.
- Fire safety and evacuation: working in a factory makes an individual prone to a lot of mishaps. Code of ethical manufacturing keeps the safety procedures in mind and compels us to design evacuation plans in case of unfortunate events regarding the fire.
- Development of organic garments: Going organic is one of the main motto of ethical garment manufacturing. Organic cotton and bamboo material are ideal for developing skin friendly garments. There is an abundance of cotton fabric clothes wholesale online which offers a plethora of options to choose from.
- Ethical garment manufacturing follows the ethics of a standard manufacturing norm and does not promote or contribute to child labour, excessive work hours or discriminating practices in its premises. They feel the need of developing a friendly and work oriented environment that keeps their employees happy.
- fair trade ethical garment brand genuinely care about the welfare of the individuals by creating stylish and unique organic garments of good quality.
Keeping these important reasons in mind, it is imperative to support the conversion of our manufacturing sectors into Fair Trade Clothing Brands sectors.
Nothing much will be left for the coming generations if we don’t consider sustainability in whatever we do, especially farming and nature. We have very often heard the manufacturers claiming that they adopt fair trade manufacturing practices and manufacture garments made from organic cotton only. So let us first understand what us organic cotton?
Organic cotton is pure natural cotton which is produced without using pesticides, insecticides and synthetic chemical fertilizers. It is produced with the help of innovative farming techniques, compost and natural fertilizers. Organic clothes supplier say that this cotton is planted on less than three percent of our world’s arable land. This is an environmental friendly crop which limits the release of carbon dioxide to great extent.
Though there are 100 kinds of this crop which are used in garments of organic cotton, however we would cover few of these which are listed below:
- Printed Organic Fabric
- Grey Organic Fabric
- Plain Organic Fabric
- AOP Organic Fabric
- Dyed Organic Fabric
- Knitted Organic Fabric
Once the organic cotton is grown by farmers, it is processed for pre–spinning step. This process is called rowing, which is mainly done in the villages itself or in industries that have good quality machines. Then fabric is then sent for herbal processing post which it is sent for sale to the customers. Generally the organic cotton manufacturer should be GOTS certified.
Organic cotton comes from different sources in India but to find the one which produces impeccable quality is of main concern. There are numerous government and non-government organizations that produce organic cotton. No matter from where you but organic cotton or what kind of organic cotton you buy, one factor which needs your attention is that he should be string adopter of Fair trade organic clothing. So go green and organic.
A nation can only progress when it witnesses collective growth. Rich getting richer and poor getting poorer — such kind of disparity only leads to a weak structure which crumbles upon the first sign of an economic shakeup. Because both elite and working classes are dependent upon each other for services and income respectively. Fair trade practices in an economy thus ensure that each of the classes get their due — in form of quality service for a justifiable price. Fair trade organic clothing is one of the leading forays into establishing such practices.
When it comes to fair trade organic clothing, the first and foremost of all the fair trade clothing brands one recalls is Organic & More. And following fair trade guidelines is just a feather in the cap for this company which exports 100% certified organic cotton fabrics, apparel, home textiles and made-ups from India. The company is also committed to sustainability, recycling and using non-chemical alternatives.
Being audited under SEDEX, Organic & More guarantees to be a fair trade factory which provides hygienic working conditions to its employees. These include tidiness of the premises, regular cleaning of the factory and toilets, availability of first aid kits and protective gear for critical sites, and providing adequate workstations among various other facilities. The company has also a strict policy against child labor, discrimination and excessive overtime hours.
One of the major USPs of this fair trade organic clothing company is its assured quality — an internal Quality Control team setting proper guidelines for the merchandisers.
All these factors make Organic & More a great Organic cotton baby clothing company to work with. Under the GOTS social criteria, the company provides regular employments. So be a part of the great change organic clothing is bound to bring in the world in near future. Do your bit for both the environment and the economy by supporting the Cotton Fabric Clothes Wholesale Online Organic & More.