Organic clothes have so many benefits. Not only the final product is beneficial, but the manufacturing of organic clothes is environment-friendly as well. It does not lead to the emission of greenhouse gases, and also the product is comfortable and harmless for the human body.
Tips for switching over to an environment-friendly wardrobe
- Firstly go for the most important item of clothing in your wardrobe. What is it? It is inner wear. Inner wear is in direct contact with the most intimate areas of your body. Try replacing all your synthetic underwear and bras in organic bras and underwear. Organic cotton and organic bamboo are very comfortable for the skin as it lets the skin breathe freely.
- As you are done with the underwear replacement, you can slowly move towards the replacement of the other garments in your wardrobe.
- Many organic cotton fabric suppliers try to fool their customers by selling synthetic cotton in the name of organic cotton. Try to spot a certification when you purchase your organic clothes. The fair trade cotton manufacturers India gives us the surety of their provision of pure organic materials devoid of toxins and tampering. If you spot a GOTS or fair trademark, then you can definitely purchase that garment.
- Organic and More offers a range of carefully manufactured organic cotton apparel for every individual; man, woman, kids, babies, pregnant mothers etc. You can definitely opt for this trusted online e-commerce site for the purchase of organic clothing.
- If you are uptight about the latest fashion trends, Organic and More works with organic cotton fabric wholesale supplier to create the most amazingly designed set of organic clothes. These clothes combine the latest trends and induce comfort.
- See and feel the difference in your synthetic clothes and organic clothes. The positive vibes created by organic garments will persuade you further to indulge in organic wardrobe.
So, try switching over to an environment-friendly wardrobe by stocking your wardrobe with organic clothes and accessories. A change will slowly develop with the small step taken in progress. If not taken today, then when?
Organic cotton fabrics and apparel are a good way to lead a healthy life. However, the healthy life you lead should not come at the price of compromised ethics and environment.
The entire point of organic clothes is the fact that it should be environment-friendly. You should make it’s a point to know that your manufacturer and supplier are practicing ethical garment manufacturing.
Why should you only opt for Fair Trade and Ethical Manufacturing?
Here is why should opt for a fair trade and ethical manufacturing:
- Child Labor Policy: A manufacturer and supplier with GOTS certification or with an ethical set of rules, will pay heed to child labour All the rules and regulations for allowing children below the age of 18 will be followed and will not in any way hamper their quality of lives.
- Payment of Wages: Any manufacturers or supplier practicing fair trade and ethical manufacturing will make sure that the owner pays the employees of the establishment on time. Along with this, an ethical manufacturer provides equal remuneration, regardless of the sex, to their workers for same nature of work.
- Easy Working Hours: When you opt for an ethical manufacturer, you are making sure that you only support the company that offers good working conditions to their workers. These workers are not asked to work overtime for more than 2 hours a day or 12 hours a week.
When you choose GOTS certified organic cotton manufacturers India, you are offering your support to the ethical and socially responsible apparel manufacturing practices. This will not only help you in getting your products in the correct manner, but will also allow you to put your trust in the manufacturer or the company and support healthy living not just for you and your family, but also for all the employees who work hard so that you can have a healthy life.
Nothing much will be left for the coming generations if we don’t consider sustainability in whatever we do, especially farming and nature. We have very often heard the manufacturers claiming that they adopt fair trade manufacturing practices and manufacture garments made from organic cotton only. So let us first understand what us organic cotton?
Organic cotton is pure natural cotton which is produced without using pesticides, insecticides and synthetic chemical fertilizers. It is produced with the help of innovative farming techniques, compost and natural fertilizers. Organic clothes supplier say that this cotton is planted on less than three percent of our world’s arable land. This is an environmental friendly crop which limits the release of carbon dioxide to great extent.
Though there are 100 kinds of this crop which are used in garments of organic cotton, however we would cover few of these which are listed below:
- Printed Organic Fabric
- Grey Organic Fabric
- Plain Organic Fabric
- AOP Organic Fabric
- Dyed Organic Fabric
- Knitted Organic Fabric
Once the organic cotton is grown by farmers, it is processed for pre–spinning step. This process is called rowing, which is mainly done in the villages itself or in industries that have good quality machines. Then fabric is then sent for herbal processing post which it is sent for sale to the customers. Generally the organic cotton manufacturer should be GOTS certified.
Organic cotton comes from different sources in India but to find the one which produces impeccable quality is of main concern. There are numerous government and non-government organizations that produce organic cotton. No matter from where you but organic cotton or what kind of organic cotton you buy, one factor which needs your attention is that he should be string adopter of Fair trade organic clothing. So go green and organic.