Organic clothes have so many benefits. Not only the final product is beneficial, but the manufacturing of organic clothes is environment-friendly as well. It does not lead to the emission of greenhouse gases, and also the product is comfortable and harmless for the human body.
Tips for switching over to an environment-friendly wardrobe
- Firstly go for the most important item of clothing in your wardrobe. What is it? It is inner wear. Inner wear is in direct contact with the most intimate areas of your body. Try replacing all your synthetic underwear and bras in organic bras and underwear. Organic cotton and organic bamboo are very comfortable for the skin as it lets the skin breathe freely.
- As you are done with the underwear replacement, you can slowly move towards the replacement of the other garments in your wardrobe.
- Many organic cotton fabric suppliers try to fool their customers by selling synthetic cotton in the name of organic cotton. Try to spot a certification when you purchase your organic clothes. The fair trade cotton manufacturers India gives us the surety of their provision of pure organic materials devoid of toxins and tampering. If you spot a GOTS or fair trademark, then you can definitely purchase that garment.
- Organic and More offers a range of carefully manufactured organic cotton apparel for every individual; man, woman, kids, babies, pregnant mothers etc. You can definitely opt for this trusted online e-commerce site for the purchase of organic clothing.
- If you are uptight about the latest fashion trends, Organic and More works with organic cotton fabric wholesale supplier to create the most amazingly designed set of organic clothes. These clothes combine the latest trends and induce comfort.
- See and feel the difference in your synthetic clothes and organic clothes. The positive vibes created by organic garments will persuade you further to indulge in organic wardrobe.
So, try switching over to an environment-friendly wardrobe by stocking your wardrobe with organic clothes and accessories. A change will slowly develop with the small step taken in progress. If not taken today, then when?
When it comes to taking care of your infant, you grab the best options available to you. For your child, you are ready to sacrifice your sleep, your comfort and give all your time for proper care and nourishment. Babies possess more tender and porous skin and are prone to absorption of harmful toxins from the surroundings. Synthetic fibres are known to deliver respiratory problems, promote skin irritation and not to mention they do not go along with the weather conditions. Hence opting for organic garments that use natural fibres is proven to not only provide comfort and protection for your baby but also devoid the environment of the harmful effects of greenhouse gas emissions.
We are often brainwashed into buying garments that make our baby look cute and fashionable, but for an infant who is still struggling to adapt with the ever-changing environment after residing 9 months under the protection and nurturing warmth of the mother’s womb, the very first concern should centre around its proper health and development. During the initial months and year, a baby should be entitled to constant care, and their comfort should be put forward before anything else. The chemicals in which the synthetic fabrics are soaked do not wash away properly even after multiple washes hence leading to skin irritations, allergies and rashes.
Cotton fabric clothes manufacturer in India believe in combining comfort and protection with just the right amount of fashion etched on it. Organic Cotton Clothes Manufacturer In India encourage the use of organic cotton which does not in involve toxic pesticide and other chemicals in its farming process. The harvesting of cotton does not include the use of processes like chemical bleaching, detergent washes and what not. The durability of organic cotton is proven to be beneficial.
Adapting and embracing the organic culture, Organic and More vows to offers a range of baby clothes which are manufactured with natural substances leading to proper health and hygiene. Each step is a reduced carbon footprint promoting healthy living and pollution free earth.
A nation can only progress when it witnesses collective growth. Rich getting richer and poor getting poorer — such kind of disparity only leads to a weak structure which crumbles upon the first sign of an economic shakeup. Because both elite and working classes are dependent upon each other for services and income respectively. Fair trade practices in an economy thus ensure that each of the classes get their due — in form of quality service for a justifiable price. Fair trade organic clothing is one of the leading forays into establishing such practices.
When it comes to fair trade organic clothing, the first and foremost of all the fair trade clothing brands one recalls is Organic & More. And following fair trade guidelines is just a feather in the cap for this company which exports 100% certified organic cotton fabrics, apparel, home textiles and made-ups from India. The company is also committed to sustainability, recycling and using non-chemical alternatives.
Being audited under SEDEX, Organic & More guarantees to be a fair trade factory which provides hygienic working conditions to its employees. These include tidiness of the premises, regular cleaning of the factory and toilets, availability of first aid kits and protective gear for critical sites, and providing adequate workstations among various other facilities. The company has also a strict policy against child labor, discrimination and excessive overtime hours.
One of the major USPs of this fair trade organic clothing company is its assured quality — an internal Quality Control team setting proper guidelines for the merchandisers.
All these factors make Organic & More a great Organic cotton baby clothing company to work with. Under the GOTS social criteria, the company provides regular employments. So be a part of the great change organic clothing is bound to bring in the world in near future. Do your bit for both the environment and the economy by supporting the Cotton Fabric Clothes Wholesale Online Organic & More.